Sunday, August 30, 2009

Moving On

I have found at points in my life I didn't realize I had a choice. I felt stuck and unable to really activate my ability to take action.

Often people stand still rather than take the chance of moving in the wrong direction. But after much thought I realized I always have a choice and so do you. The testament of that are people who come from the poorest of neighborhoods that become some of the most influential and powerful individuals who go on to make a difference in the world by helping others.

I see every adversity as a chance to make an incredible choice where the outcome benefits all meaning you, your family and your group. I'm never afraid of a dilemma, it just gives me an opportunity to create another option.

Life is an open highway full of choices, only you are capable of putting up roadblocks!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: