Friday, January 21, 2011

Q&A on the biz


A special Q&A on January 26th at 9pm est. that will address many elements of the music business.  Time to get the tools that you need to really make an impact in the industry!!
I've traveled all over the globe, in my 20 plus years, as a hip hop artist on the grind.  I've performed in almost every country on this planet and I did and do it because I love what I do. In the face of every adversity I've come through having new tools to handle most any scenario and experiences that have taught me to never stop living my dream.
Throughout my career I've worked with the best including Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis, Diddy (well when he was Puffy), Jermaine Dupri, Teddy Riley, Neptunes, R.Kelly, DJ Premier, Janet Jackson, Tim & Bob, Sinead O'connor, Moby, Xscape, Sinbad, Angie Stone, Missy, Beanie Man, Biz Mark, Total, LL Cool J, Da Brat, En Vogue, Boys II Men, Mary J Blige, Will Smith, Bob Marley, Brandy, LSG, Common, Kane, Macy Gray, Rah Digga, KRS 1,  Queen Latifah, YoYo, Chuck D, Faith, Sugarland and soooo many others.
I've worked for and along side huge corps including AT&T, Nike, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Wherehouse, Jordan Brand, Tide, BET Network, VH1, MTV Network, IBM, Proctor & Gamble, Target, Wal-mart, McDonalds, Mattel, Star Trek, MGD, Hennessy, Motions, Universal/NBC, Grammy Organization, My Black is Beautiful and many others.
All of the above mentioned to paint a broad picture of what your career in entertainment can look like after hard work and dedication.  Throughout all these many relationships formed I have had an enormous amount of fun doing the work I love to do. It's never been about the money and it never will be. The focus is creating works that are more than just authentic but truly appealing to one's self.  The question then becomes, "DO YOU LOVE WHAT YOU CREATE?"
Please join me at MCLYTE.TV on January 26th, 9pm est for an unforgettable Q&A with yours truly. Get your ticket now!  Also post your question in the comment box at LearnTheMusicBusiness.info

2 comments:

T~ Hair Designer said...

"INCREDIBLE ALWAYS GIVING BACK" LYTE, YOU ARE A INSPIRATION TO JUST WHAT THE WORLD OF HIP HOP/ MUSIC NEEDS AND ALSO AN INSPIRATION OF ENCOURAGEMENT, OF WHAT WE NEED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. THANK YOU.

Financial aid for single mothers said...

Great an excellent post, Q & A on the Biz.. interesting i would like to share with you some thing about the single mom aid.

"Securing financial aid for single mothers is a great opportunity every single mom would love to accomplish. When you're a single mother it can be a very scary and daunting experience!"