Friday, July 31, 2009

Motivation


Had an interview today where a journalist asked me how do I stay motivated. I would really have to say the urge to create is what keeps me moving. The desire to be better than I was the day before. Leaving myself open to meet new people and always available for new experiences. Wanting to see new places and walk new sidewalks.

While sitting in the salon a young woman, who designs shoes and jewelry, came by to say hi. Not sure if you've ever seen the pic with me and my LYTE ring, but her company is the entity that created it for me. Anyhow I asked her if she had been to any main events as of late and she said, "I am tired of going the same places and seeing the same faces". She also said she was getting more cultural, going to the museums, art shows and exhibits. Kudos to her for wanting to do something different from the norm.

Never be afraid to step out on a limb and do things differently than you did the day before. The worst thing that can happen is you abandoned an old way of going along in life and instead of waiting for things to happen you actually start to make things happen!!!!

No comments: