Saturday, September 13, 2008

Speak Of My Legacy




Seems like not long ago I stepped on to a stage in Brooklyn, NY to rock my first joint, "I Cram to Understand U". I was 16 years old and I was ready for the world. I remember before signing with a major label we were very independent. I traveled all over the eastern shore with Audio Two (Top Billin') to promote our singles to a new generation of hip hop lovers.

Since those early days I have been around the globe many times over and have had the opportunity to meet many groups of interesting people and extremely beautiful individuals. Along the way I have learned valuable lessons that are priceless and no I wouldn't change a thing. The experience is one that still brings me joy, enlightenment and excitement.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Alex Rich said...

You've been on my radar from the beginning and have earned my respect for always "rappin classy with a message." It's been nice to watch you grow. Much love...

LYTE said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! STILL AT IT AND ALWAYS WANT MY GENERATION TO PASS THE HISTORY OF HIP HOP ON TO THE NEXT